بسمة آلاء
لأنك مميز صديقي أسمح لنا أن نرحب بزيارتك و ندعوك للأنضمام و التسجيل في موقعنا ليصلك كل ما هو جديد
لن يستغرق الأمر أكثر من دقائق معدودة .
نتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع و مفيد في رحاب الموقع ..
بسمة آلاء
لأنك مميز صديقي أسمح لنا أن نرحب بزيارتك و ندعوك للأنضمام و التسجيل في موقعنا ليصلك كل ما هو جديد
لن يستغرق الأمر أكثر من دقائق معدودة .
نتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع و مفيد في رحاب الموقع ..

اذهب الى الأسفل
الرجل الأول
الرجل الأول
رئيس مجلس إدارة
رئيس مجلس إدارة
المساهمات : 126
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2017
العمر : 33
الموقع : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016324306641
https://moneysyria2017.yoo7.com

How do I choose the right career for me and find the job of my dreams? Empty How do I choose the right career for me and find the job of my dreams?

الجمعة سبتمبر 08, 2017 2:39 pm

How do I choose the right career for me and find the job of my dreams?

Your guide to choosing the job that suits you, and what you need to do and what you need to avoid for the right job

Very few lucky ones find their passion and choose the profession that suits them, so they get a lot of confusion and confusion, then find the time and the desire to focus on other things. Unfortunately, most people do not make a right decision about career choice and end up doing something they do not want. In this article choose the profession that suits you.
Choosing the right profession is one of the biggest and most important decisions you have to make throughout your life, because it is not just about making money for living. Most professions require spending long hours working every day and every week. Imagine yourself doing something you do not like for eight hours a day. .

Many career choices in different sectors and career paths make choosing the right profession for your expectations and interests not easy. The first step to start from is to know the type, type and suitability of each profession and your academic and career skills. We will explore later.
Do you like creative work?

Creative works require a broad imagination and the ability to produce complete, detailed materials. The details of the initial scribbles. If you are an emotional person and you have the ability to harness this in artistic creativity and are good at expressing yourself and entertaining art, music, books and drama,

Journalist.Chev Restaurant.Component.Graphic designer.
Are you good at using their hands?

You are a practical person, prefer to use machines and tools and love to work outdoors and you do not have the ability or desire to sit in the office for hours every day, if that description suits you, the best professions that suit you are:

Fishman. Armed forces. Fitness instructor. Fireman.
Do you like helping others?

Do you find it fun to help others solve their problems? Are you a good listener? Do you always describe yourself as a social person who is good at working with people and listening to their problems? If you have these qualities and skills, you have to work in one or more of these areas :
Nursing. Education. Police.
Are you an organized person?

And you always find it fun to organize events, events and trips and always want to have your day as you planned it, if you have the specifications you have to work in one of the following jobs:

Event Organizer. Accountant. Personal Assistant. Government Employee.
Are you confident and love making important decisions?

Confident in yourself, a leader in your daily life and loves to make important decisions, ambition and love of success and you have the ability to persuade and stimulate, if you are those specifications you choose a profession of these professions or similar:

Salesperson. Public Relations. Hotel Management.
Are you a logical person and passionate about knowledge?

I'm very curious about how to solve a problem. You can sit down and think about all the ways to solve it. Then, in one of the following professions: :

World. Web Designer. Engineer. Academic Researcher.

Having identified the six main types of occupations, here are the most important things to keep in mind when choosing a career:

Know yourself and differentiate between what you love and what you do

We always attach to a career path or a university of our choice, subject to the pressure of society and the fluctuations of the labor market, making our daily life a daily nightmare by choosing jobs that do not satisfy our passion. Just remember a simple fact: you will achieve the profession that satisfies your passion. A career of choice of others or a career you have chosen based on a volatile labor market, you have to ask several questions and answer them to be a good idea of ​​what you are and what you want to be These questions are:

Where am I now and where do I want to be? What do I want to achieve through my work? What are my interests and what is most important to me? What strengths do I have?
What is your favorite place to live?

If you're interested in traveling, exploring and roaming, you should choose a career that suits those interests. Unlike what you think, you have many options available: airplane captain, reporter, tour guide, etc. If you want to work in one place and settle in a city that you prefer or have grown up in, you should choose a profession of a stable nature, such as working in a hospital as a doctor or a nurse. Many of us have a vision of the city of dreams that you want to live in and have special places. If you have a dream city with a wild desire to live in it, you should study the flourishing professions in that city.

Decide, what lifestyle do you prefer?

If you prefer to be annoyed at night, you should avoid medical professions such as nursing and medicine.

After you have learned about the types of professions and have seen the things that you should not overlook, here is a questionnaire that will outline your way of choosing the profession that is most suitable for you. Do not forget to take your time to answer each of these questions:
If I can exchange my work with one of my friends, the friend I want to work in will be his place .......... because I have always wondered how my life would be if I worked as a ... ....... because I .......... if I have the skills and the appropriate education for you I absolutely worked as .......... because I .......... if I was able to go back to school and university because I would choose to study ......... because ......... My friends and co-workers always say that I am good at .......... because I am. ......... The most I like in my current job is .......... because .......... If the employer allows me, I would deepen the .. ....... because it was .......... If I had more free time I had his case in .......... because I .......... p I want blood, I retire to be a person who is known .......... .......... I

After you have finished, look at your answers, by knowing what you are listening to and what you are good at ... etc, you will have an excellent structure to choose a new job or choose the job you want to start your professional career. If you are puzzled to answer these questions, Ask your friends for help and share the questionnaire on your social media pages.

Mistakes you should avoid when choosing your profession

Listening to people about what to do and what to avoid: Many people think that they should participate in choosing your career path like your friends or family. Remember, it is important that what suits your friend does not necessarily suit you and what your friend aspires is not necessarily what you aspire to. , And that only you will spend about a third of your day at work, so be sure to choose what meets your passion.

Follow the footsteps of another person: Most parents have a detailed plan for the future of their children, they want to go as they did, ignoring the different circumstances, times and interests, remind your family that what suits them is not necessarily what suits you and you can not sign your life in a career you did not choose, A career makes you happy instead of finding you unhappy in a career of their choice.

Hurrying to make a decision: Surely you can not change your business every few months, so you have to do a thorough search for the job that suits your needs and describe that job; and what you require. Do not forget to interview several people who have been working for a long time in the same position you wish to work with to ask them about working conditions, difficulties, wages, etc.

Finally: Decision Making: Include the final stage of the process of choosing the job that suits you, compared opportunities and narrow the options and choose the best that suits you and therefore you should ask yourself:

What are the best work and training options available to me? What is the best job that suits my skills and interests? What are the pros and cons of every job available?

After answering all the questions in the article, write down a list of key questions around your answers and explore your options, then make the crucial decision to start the job that suits you. Do not forget to tell us in the comments about the most important things that you think play a crucial role in your choice For the function of dreams.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى